Visual Content Marketing Workshop
2.5 Hour Workshop | Starts: 1.30pm, ends 4.00pm
Did you know...?
Researchers found that coloured visuals increase people’s willingness to read a piece of content by 80%.
When people hear information, they’re likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is being paired with the same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later.
Content without relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images.
Infographics are Liked and shared on social media 3X more than any other type of content.
What's the solution? We would like to think that our workshop is the solution :)
During the workshop, our trainer will not only teach you how to create amazing graphics that are consistent with your branding. Our trainer will even teach you how to create infographics!
By the end of the workshop, you will be able to create amazing slide deck templates for your presentations, amazing graphics and marketing collaterals for your marketing team to start sky rocketing your company's sales!
Overview of workshop objectives and outlines:
1. Introduction to the workshop (15 Min)
• What is Visual Content?
• Why is Visual Content Marketing important?
2. Learning from Case Study (30 Min)
• Visual Content Marketing in Social Media
• How visual content becomes Viral
• Learn about Ads and Graphics that work on Social Media
• Key principles in Visual Content Marketing
• Learn how good visuals improve your reach by 400%
3. Create your Visual Contents
• Learn how to create a Facebook Cover (30 Min)
• Learn how to create Facebook Posts (30 Min)
• Learn how to create an infographic (45 Min)
4. Question and Answer with Trainer (15 Min)
What you need to know:
• For this workshop, Sky Digital Agency will focus on a small class training of maximum 9 pax, so you can get the most out of the workshop with the trainer.
• The workshop has hands-on activity during the workshop.
• Basic hand outs will be provided during the class for notes taking.
• If you prefer to attend full day Digital Marketing workshop, email us to enquire more at firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
About the Trainer
Charmaine is the Founder and Creative Director at Sky Digital Agency.
She founded her very first start up in 2010, till date she has founded 3 companies, and helped many start ups in their journey of finding and making an impactful and meaningful presence online.
Charmaine is passionate about design and digital marketing, and she is even more passionate about sharing these knowledge with her Clients, and other Business Owners.
Quoting her at one of the workshops:
"There is a reason why we offer workshops at our agency, this is how we differentiate our Clients from their competitors. By training them, so they do not make the mistakes others do on internet and digital marketing. These are not just any regular workshops.
These are workshops that will help you leverage on your internet, digital and social media marketing better.
I hope to change the mindset of Internet and Digital Marketing being expensive. Internet and Digital Marketing is not expensive if you know your products and services inside and out. And there are many FREE tools to help you to grow your business."
More of Sky Digital Agency Workshops: www.skydigitalagency.com/workshops
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis (Green Line) - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
Take action today!
Start creating good visual content for your business, for 400% higher engagement and 200% more conversions on your internet and digital marketing efforts today. Some examples of the type of graphics you can create by the end of the workshop.
1:30 PM - 4:00 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Special Early Bird Ticket SOLD OUT $55.00 Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $120.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore 180261 Singapore
Bras Besar Station, take Exit B